Puyallup City Jail
Please note, the jail roster is located on this website may not be continuously updated. For the most current jail roster information, please call the Puyallup City Jail at (253) 841-5425.
253-841-5448 between 3:00 - 5:00 pm the day prior to visitation. *Please do not leave a voicemail as this telephone is not monitored. If trying to schedule a visit, continue to call back until the visiting coordinator answers the telephone. We experience high call volumes during this time. Thank you for your patience.
- Female prisoners: 9:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- Male prisoners: Noon - 3:30 p.m.
Notice: The Puyallup City Jail is an audio and visual recorded facility.
Puyallup City Jail inmate visitation occurs on Thursdays and Sundays.
- Female inmate visitation starts at 9:30 am and ends at 11:00 am
- Male inmate visitation starts at 12:00 pm and ends at 3:30 pm
The Puyallup jail inmate visitation rules are as follows:
- Visitors arriving 5 minutes late or more for their scheduled visitation time, will not be allowed to visit.
- A government issued, picture identification must be presented prior to visitation.
- Visitors are subject to pat-down searches and metal detection device searches conducted by corrections officers. Searches also include inspection of all personal property.
- Children visiting inmates that are under the age of 18, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors must remain seated during visitation.
- Weapons, including pepper spray, are not allowed inside the visitation room.
- Audio recordings, visual recordings, and photographs are prohibited during visitation.
- Purses, backpacks, or bags are prohibited from entering the visitation area. Leave all purses, backpacks, or bags at home or in the trunk of your secured vehicle.
- Money over the amount of $20.00 will not be accepted.
- Reading material will be accepted on a case by case basis. Hardbound books will not be accepted.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the visitation area.
Violation of the rules may result in termination of the visit. Visitation may be canceled without notice. Corrections officers may enforce additional visitation rules based on legitimate penological interests.
To hear the jail visitation rules, dial (253) 841-5425 and select option 1. If you have any questions, please dial (253) 841-5425 and press the number 5.
Medical treatment is provided by contract by an accredited health care company or health care organization in the community. If desired, prisoners may attend substance abuse rehabilitation groups and religious study classes. The jail maintains a book and video library to assist inmates with behavioral modification.
Victim Notification Services
If you are a victim of crime and would like to receive notification on the custody status of an offender - sign up for VINELink. VINELink is a free and anonymous service that provides victims of crime information and notification. VINE provides information by phone, email, TTY and text message where available. Click here to be directed to VINELink.